|Title:||Manager of Servicing Release and Image Transfers|
Act as the accountable manager to ensure all service releases, servicing transfer cash recon and image boards are completed according to existing processes and procedures. Maintain all SLA’s within the transfer timelines. Act as the accountable party for all loan transfers from start to finish. Acts as the SME for de-boarding for all inbound and outbound transfer related document requests. Oversee a team of individual contributors and proactively manage workload, performance, time off, and other HR-based managerial duties.
- Oversee, plan, perform and manage all aspects of the servicing release process, board/deboard wires/cash recon, and the image boarding/deboarding process
- Maintain and improve processes within the groups to ensure maximum efficiency of the staff and other company resources
- Manage the team ensuring the department is responding to emails both internally and externally timely
- Review the department SLA reporting is updated timely and is accurately reporting the status of the department. Ensure SLA’s are relevant and that they meet or exceed business needs.
- Follow all procedures and policies for the documenting and handling of support (incident and request) cases. This includes meeting established SLA’s, following all established security policies, accurate and timely logging of support tickets.
- Act as the escalation point of contact for all transfer wires, assigned outgoing servicing transfers and document board/deboards.
- Manage, perform and schedule outbound transfer calls with new servicers, clients, and internal parties
- Set the schedule for all servicing releases and communicate that to impacted parties
- Ensure all compliance timelines and remediations are adhered to
- Assist the business units by providing the transfer data and setting up department specific calls as needed to facilitate a seamless transfer
- Run reconciliations for all assigned transfers insuring that the proper data was delivered to the new servicer
- Respond to all external and internal emails timely and completely
- Provide portfolio management or clients weekly updates on current transfers and upcoming transfers increasing transparency in the transfer process
- Ensure all post service released payments are forwarded or processed within SLA
- Manage and perform the balancing and reconciliation of all incoming servicing transfer funds to the escrow, unapplied, and loss draft balances loaded
- Coordinate with Investor Reporting and Portfolio Management to recover the money timely.
- Oversee imaging aspects of loan boarding and de-boarding
- Coordinate the timing of image boarding and de-boarding for all transfers with each applicable department.
- Act as owner of but staff backup for loan boarding which may include mapping documents, writing or tuning SQL queries, receiving and reviewing documents for client transfers, perform pare and post load analysis and investigations
- Perform monthly reporting or more frequently as needed by the business on the status of the imaging transfer process
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by management.
- 4+ years of mortgage servicing expertise
- Strong knowledge of Excel, SQL database, SQL scripts and queries.
- Experience managing a dynamic team of people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to exercise good judgment especially where borrower or client data is affected
- Adept at applying troubleshooting techniques in a high pressure environment
- Ability to provide service to other departments while managing internal project loads
- Familiar with working in a data warehouse environment
- Ability to prioritize and remain focused in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and resolve issues in a timely manner and within established SLA’s
- College or university degree in the field of Business, Data Analysis, computer science, process improvement, project management, etc. or significant experience in the field
Work Schedule & Travel
- Typical work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 5:00 with some minor flexibility
- Certain after hours/weekend support may be necessary for projects or high business volume situations
- After hours/ weekend email monitoring
- Up to 10% travel to other company locations for projects, training, etc.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: