Foreclosure Specialist I
|Title:||Foreclosure Specialist I|
The Foreclosure Specialist monitors and processes accounts that are in the foreclosure process.
- Completes pre-foreclosure reviews to ensure loans are referred for foreclosure based on company requirements.
- Completes, monitors progress and insures deadlines are met for invoice approval, foreclosure referrals, foreclosure breach letters and collection letters.
- Completes, monitors progress and insures deadlines are met for property preservation, order values, and inspections.
- Calculates and prepares reinstatement, payoff figures, and other debt information to attorneys.
- Answers calls from attorney firms and vendors.
- Adherences to company and department policies and procedures.
- Follows established company guidelines to increase revenue and reduce losses.
- Reviews tasks daily to ensure they are completed within company timelines.
- Performs other projects as assigned by Management.
- 1+ year (s) of direct FC or mortgage servicing related experience
- Previous experience in law office preferred
- Must be a self-starter with excellent time management skills and be able to work independently.
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications