Collections Supervisor (PM)
|Title:||Collections Supervisor (PM)|
The Supervisor (Performing Secured Collections) is a seasoned collections representative with prior management and mortgage experience. This individual will be responsible for the Performing Mortgage Secured Collections.
- Responsible for maintaining a staff
- Provide guidance and leadership and mentor personnel to develop and reinforce skills and effectiveness.
- Monitor inbound call production and performance results.
- Ensure rep’s stay within defined production expectations (e.g., inbound call loop, etc…). Correct errant activity and when appropriate provide feedback.
- Track daily results of work efforts to assure required levels of production and efficiency are achieved
- Resolve Human Resources issues as necessary
- Assist audit department by doing random sample audits of account records
- Supplement the efforts of our Audit Personnel by randomly monitoring some live calls.
- Monitor auto-dialer campaigns and collector’s manual calling efforts.
- This individual must be flex-able and able to work different hours/shifts if needed.
- Must be a good motivator, self-driven to willing to do what it takes to “get the job done”.
- 5+ years’ experience in finance, collections, customer service, or a related industry
- Previous management experience or current participant in our internal “managing for success” class.
- Managerial skills including strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills
- Ability to train and motivate employees
- Ability to manage data in order to maximize work efforts
- Excellent overall computer skills
- Short learning curve
- College degree preferred but not required
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications