Quality Assurance Specialist
|Title:||Quality Assurance Specialist|
This position provides quality control, audit oversight and risk identification for the functions performed within Special Servicing division of Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing. The auditor will work closely with the functional area managers.
- Assist in identifying operational risks and escalating issues to management.
- Recommend procedural changes and/or policy updates
- Researches and review accounts, items, or processes selected for audit
- Quality Assurance liaison with functional areas
- Use spreadsheets and databases to maintain detailed audit records
- Assist with generation of error reports
- Complete monthly work flow audits
- Monitor and make recommendations for smoke detector reports
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Able to effectively interact with managers and members of the functional areas including but not limited to Secured and Unsecured Bankruptcy.
- A self-motivated work style and a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet timelines
- Knowledge of BKS, PACER, NDC, ILS, DMS
- Extensive knowledge of secured and unsecured Bankruptcy,
- Above average skills in quality and production rates
- Average MS Excel skills are required
- College degree or a combination of some college and relevant experience.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: