|Title:||Customer Service Quality Manager|
The Customer Service Quality Manager conducts/coordinates initial and continuous training and identifies and develops training for the Performing Loan Department. Spends majority (>60%) of time listening to live and recorded calls from Customer Service and Collections. Evaluates individual employees and takes corrective action immediately once a negative trend is discovered. Provides feedback to employees’ managers for coaching as needed. Does continual reviews/training for all employee’s focusing on those with previously known issues Evaluates training and new hires based on established goals and trends. Assists in the development of new training material and develops and administers comprehensive testing and test standards for the department
New Hire Training- With assistance from Shellpoint trainer
- In cooperation with management support, interview new hire applicants ensuring top quality candidates are recruited
- Assists in conducting and coordinate new hire training. Evaluate each employee at the conclusion of new hire training to determine level of skill prior to taking calls from customers.
- Train and certify new hires prior to releasing to the floor for customer calls.
- Develop, administer and report on evaluations—trainee evaluations for classes / based on defined objectives and periodic trainee evaluations of skills addressed in training.
- Evaluations to include written and practical exams to assess legal, system and customer service knowledge and floor observations and call monitoring to assess trainee customer service skills level.
- Coordinate and facilitate classroom and online training.
- Provide side-by-side coaching and silent monitoring ensuring quality metrics are achieved, as well as, deliver audit results and feedback to team members
Continuous Training- With the assistance of Employee’s Manager and Shellpoint Trainer
- Conduct continuous training for all employees within the Performing Loan Department
- Listen to a set number of live calls (number to be determined) as well as recorded calls for each Customer Service Representatives and Collections Representatives
- Provides feedback to employees for areas of improvement with input from the employee’s manager.
- Assist in identifying training opportunities within Customer Service; analyze training, production, and quality data to determine shortfalls and improvement opportunities
- Provide performance-coaching daily/weekly/monthly reviewing performance metrics with each team member establishing appropriate action plans and career development
- Assist in defining training program--modules and methods--for various positions within Customer Services effectively communicating new process changes and updates
- Works in conjunction with the management to stay current with all procedure and policy changes and be aware of the department’s priorities related to training
- Provides side-by-side coaching and silent monitoring ensuring quality metrics are achieved, as well as, deliver audit results and feedback to team members
- Assists in the development curriculum and support materials for customer service
- Works in cooperation with management to implement best training methods
- Maintains accurate metrics of all Job Specific Training initiatives
- Perform various assignments and projects as directed by your manager
- Reviews accuracy of work completed by Loan Servicing team and communicates/documents errors found to Loan Servicing Supervisors and Managers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Prior instructional/teaching/training experience.
- Experience in customer service related field, preferably Mortgage servicing.
- Ability to assess trainee skill level attainment.
- Strong communication skills in both diverse groups and one-on-one settings.
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office tools and aptitude for learning new systems
- Excellent work ethic and integrity.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Additional job qualifications that are preferred include:
- Extensive knowledge in FDCPA, GLBA and credit-related State Laws.
- Ability to train and motivate employees in a merit/bonus environment where performance metrics are utilized.
- Analytical skills used to evaluate and set performance plans.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and extremely organized.
- Ability to identify procedural gaps and trends and effectively process map out new or revised processes.
- Associate's degree from a two-year college or university; and/or 2+ years of Customer Service Call Center experience desired with a focus on dispute resolution.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: