Human Resources Assistant
|Title:||Human Resources Assistant|
The Human Resources Assistant will be provide administrative assistance to the Human Resources Manager in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding, and HRIS. He/She will also provide support for ad hoc HR projects and assist with various Employee Relations Initiatives.
- Post, edit, and maintain all open positions in the online applicant tracking system.
- Conduct initial phone screens, schedule on-site interviews, and conduct candidate follow-up via email.
- Administer offers of employment and collect pre-employment documents.
- Assist with new hire paperwork and employee orientation.
- Assist with misc. administrative activities such as planning meetings, scheduling travel, and updating personal information in HR systems.
- Assist with ad hoc HR initiatives or projects as directed by the HR manager.
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Four year college degree preferred
- 1-2 years of administrative experience or relevant internships if a recent college graduate
- Strong willingness to learn and desire to develop a career in Human Resources
- Microsoft office skills/computer literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to manage confidential information and documents
- Presentation skills/ability
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications