|Title:||Loan Servicing Supervisor|
The Loan Servicing Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the Loan Servicing team. I Their direct reports can included loan servicing staff, universal team members, CRT and Loan Inquiry team. In addition, they will be the single point of contact for identified clients. They will be responsible for responding to their direct calls or emails, and be the liaison in coordinating efforts to resolve their concerns. They must monitor tasks and assignments on a daily basis, and be accountable for compliance with deadlines and service level agreements.
- Supervise CRT employees and establish a tracking and reporting system to measure performance.
- Manage CRT related tasks, work lists and deadlines every day, and establish goals and expectations for CRT employees.
- Be the point of contact for identified clients and quickly respond to any requests for resolving their issues/concerns. Communicate and coordinate efforts with appropriate departments and follow through to resolution.
- Assist in other Portfolio Management responsibilities as requested.
- Monitor loan servicing inboxes Mentor the Loan Specialist and Universal team processes team is responsible for. Responsible for checking reports related to those identified tasks and meeting those deadlines.
- Help proof read letters when needed, provide coaching and take advantage of training opportunities with the writers.
- Train additional staff to handle the loan servicing items in various mailboxes and tasks.
- Serve as a central contact for loan servicing and help with questions within the team or from other departments.
- Maintain expert knowledge of all Loan Servicing processes and practices, and assist with updating written procedures.
- Update the daily tally for Loan Servicing at the end of each day and help the Loan Servicing Manager delegate assignments and come up with a game plan to tackle any fluctuations in volume/staff.
- Set goals, conduct annual reviews, address training and disciplinary issues, and approve time cards and time off requests with direct reports.
- Must possess a positive and helpful attitude, and be able to behave as a role model when supervising and coaching team members.
- Strong written communication skills and knowledge of the English language. (Degree in English or writing experience is a plus).
- Acute attention to detail, research and problem solving skills.
- Advanced understanding of Mortgage and Regulations.
- Intermediate Math/Accounting skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Familiarity with mortgage/loan Servicing Systems
- Excellent work ethic and strong sense of accountability.
- Must possess a short learning curve related to assimilation of new skills and tasks
- Ability to multi-task as well as quickly adapt to changing work assignments
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required, or equivalent experience.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: