|Title:||Investor Reporting Manager|
The individual selected for the job will create and manage the functions of the investor reporting department such that they agree with company goals. The individual will also ensure proper controls and oversight are in place to remain compliant with both contractual obligations as well as federal and state regulations.
- Ensure timely submission of accurate monthly reports and wires by putting in place the necessary tracking tools, worklists, and control reporting
- Prepare monthly reporting to upper management measuring performance of the team
- Manage projects that improve the processes of the department as well as the controls around those processes
- Work with upper management to help accomplish overall company goals
- Create and administer quarterly client questionnaires to gauge the level of satisfaction with the work being done by the investor reporting department
- Maintain a good working relationship with all internal and external clients
- 3+ years of experience managing people and processes.
- Strong business communication skills with an ability to work well in a collaborative environment including other internal departments.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and respond well to pressure and competing deadlines.
- Strong skills in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, and other formulas).
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical, quantitative, or financial discipline and 5+ years of experience in Investor Reporting (a graduate degree may be considered as contributing towards work experience).